Wanderful Tanzania has found a way to make an already epic adventure even better, by inviting renown wildlife photographer Reg Whatley to join the trip!
This very special chance to travel with Reg is limited to just 12 lucky guests, so it will sell out very quickly! Not only will Reg be taking amazing wildlife photos throughout the safari, but he is happy to help the other participants hone their own photography skills along the route as well. Whether you’re photographing with your cell phone or a DSLR, Reg will have tips and tricks to help you take better photos on all your future travels.
This will be an action-packed 10-day safari that takes place during Tanzania’s GREEN season! The grasses will be green, and the dust will be minimal as we make our way through four important regions of the safari circuit. This time of year, that circuit includes spending a good amount of time in the Southern Serengeti in order to witness the Great Migration herd on their calving grounds. During a few precious weeks in February and March, this herd will give birth to more than 400,000 babies, so it is an absolutely glorious time to be on safari!
In addition to Reg, Wanderful Tanzania’s Founder, Susie Langley, will also be accompanying this safari. She is passionate about Tanzania’s abundant wildlife and its rich culture, and her joy and love for this land is absolutely infectious. You’ll be able to sit back, relax, and soak it all in knowing that she is attending to every detail to make sure your safari is the best ever!
On this safari, you’ll…
- Stay in luxurious camps and lodges (clean linens, flushing toilets, hot showers!).
- Enjoy chef-prepared meals daily.
- Be immersed in daily game drives where you’ll encounter incredible animals and breathtaking scenery around every bend.
- Have access to the best guides in the business… so don’t keep your questions to yourself!
- Travel in bush planes and safari-modified Land Cruisers to get you deep into the wilds of Tanzania.