GRAB YOUR CAMERA, PASSPORT, AND SENSE OF ADVENTURE FOR 11 GLORIOUS DAYS IN ONE OF THE WILDEST PLACES ON EARTH!
Hopefully you’ve taken a look at the background information I’ve provided about myself (Susie) and the partnership between Periquito Adventures and Wanderful Tanzania… and I hope you are ready to join in on this amazing journey.
Simply put, Tanzania is unlike any other place on Earth! And, since you’re traveling half way around the world for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, we’ll do our best to make sure you see as much of it as possible on your safari.
The very robust itinerary that Wanderful Tanzania has designed for this safari will let you thoroughly explore the best of the best that Tanzania has to offer… including the world-famous Serengeti National Park, the incredible Ngorongoro Crater ( a Unesco World Heritage site), the Olduvai Gorge (aka, “Cradle of Mankind”), and even the impressive Great Rift Valley (visible from space), where you’ll have the opportunity to interact with the wonderful Datoga tribe.
All of this and so much more is lined up and just waiting for your arrival! As I’m sure you can see, you would be hard pressed to find another region in the world that can deliver all of this during a single safari!
By joining this safari you’ll have chosen the best safari company in the best safari country… and that’s a win/win in my book!
Let’s do this!
This is a quick outline of our itinerary.
- DAY 1 – ARRIVAL / OVERNIGHT IN ARUSHA
- DAY 2 – BUSH FLIGHT TO NORTH SERENGETI / GAME DRIVE / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 3 – GAME DRIVE – NORTH SERENGETI / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 4 – GAME DRIVE – NORTH SERENGETI / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 5 – TRANSITION TO CENTRAL SERENGETI / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 6 – GAME DRIVE – CENTRAL SERENGETI (OPTIONAL BALLOON EXPERIENCE) / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 7 – GAME DRIVE – CENTRAL SERENGETI / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 8 – TRANSITION TO ’NGORO HIGHLANDS / LUNCH AT OLDUVAI GORGE / ‘NGORO FARM HOUSE
- DAY 9 – FULL DAY GAME DRIVE IN CRATER / ‘NGORO FARMHOUSE
- DAY 10 – DAY-TRIP TO LAKE EYASI / DATOGA TRIBE VISITS / RETURN TO ‘NGORO FARMHOUSE
- DAY 11 – DEPART FARMHOUSE / LUNCH & SHOPPING / DAYUSE ROOM NEAR JRO / DEPARTURES
WANT EVEN MORE??
Consider these options and add-ons to make your once-in-a-lifetime experience even more EPIC!
Experience the serenity and breathtaking beauty of the Serengeti at sunrise by adding the hot-air balloon experience option to your safari. This once-in-a-lifetime experience is followed by a champagne toast and a full English-breakfast in the bush. Advanced bookings are required, so please let Susie know if you wish to add this to your safari package.
Hot Air Balloon Optional Add-on – $600 per person
Please use your credit card to reserve your spot for this safari. Once your deposit has been processed, we will reach out to help establish which payment schedule and payment method you’d like to use to pay the balance over time.