Safari WITH Susie - The Parks are Calling Safari
February 25, 2023 – March 9, 2023
GRAB YOUR CAMERA, PASSPORT, AND SENSE OF ADVENTURE FOR 13 GLORIOUS DAYS IN ONE OF THE WILDEST PLACES ON EARTH!
This customized Safari WITH Susie – The Parks are Calling Safari begins the moment your USA-based tour leader (Susie Langley) and her hand-picked local guides/drivers greet you as you exit the Kilimanjaro International Airport. They will accompany you throughout the safari, eliminating the mystery and guesswork typically associated with an adventure of this caliber.
Simply put, Tanzania is unlike any other place on Earth! And, since you’re traveling half way around the world for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, we’ll do our best to make sureyou see as much of it as possible on your safari.
The very robust itinerary that Wanderful Tanzania has designed for this safari will let you thoroughly explore the best of the best that Tanzania has to offer… including two of it’s world- famous national parks (Serengeti and Tarangire), a Unesco World Heritage site (Ngorongoro Crater), the Cradle of Mankind (Olduvai Gorge), and even the impressive Great Rift Valley (visible from space). It is there, in the Great Rift Valley, that you’ll have the opportunity to spend 2 days interacting with (and possibly even hunting with) a couple of crazy-cool tribes.
All of this and so much more is lined up and just waiting for your arrival! As I’m sure you can see, you would be hard pressed to find another region in the world that can deliver all of this during a single safari! And those tribes I mentioned? Well, the one we have the chance to hunt with is the Hadzabe tribe… the last hunter/gatherer tribe in all of Africa! I think it is safe to say that 99% of all safari companies on the planet do not have access to them, but we do! I promise this is something you’ll remember for the rest of your life!
By joining this safari you’ll have chosen the best safari company in the best safari country… and that’s a win/win in my book! Good for you!
Let’s do this!
FROM $9075 per person / double occupancy (children 2-12 receive 10% discount)
This is a quick outline of our itinerary.
- DAY 1 – ARRIVAL / OVERNIGHT IN ARUSHA
- DAY 2 – BUSH FLIGHT TO SERENGETI / GAME DRIVE / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 3 – GAME DRIVE – CENTRAL SERENGETI / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 4 – GAME DRIVE – CENTRAL SERENGETI / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 5 – TRANSITION TO SOUTHERN SERENGETI (NDUTU) / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 6 – GAME DRIVE – NDUTU REGION – (OPTIONAL BALLOON EXPERIENCE) / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 7 – GAME DRIVE – NDUTU REGION / TENTED CAMP
- DAY 8 – TRANSITION TO ’NGORO HIGHLANDS / LUNCH AT OLDUVAI GORGE / ‘NGORO FARM HOUSE
- DAY 9 – FULL DAY GAME DRIVE IN CRATER / ‘NGORO FARMHOUSE
- DAY 10 – TRANSITION TO EYASI / DATOGA TRIBE VISITS / EYASI SAFARI LODGE
- DAY 11 – VISIT W HADZA / LUNCH & SHOPPING / ENTER TARANGIRE / GAME DRIVE TO SAFARI LODGE
- DAY 12 – GAME DRIVE – TARANGIRE / SAFARI LODGE
- DAY 13 – LEAVE TARANGIRE / OUR LAST LUNCH & SHOP / DAYUSE ROOM BY JRO / DEPARTURES
WANT EVEN MORE??
Consider these options and add-ons to make your once-in-a-lifetime experience even more EPIC!