- Passionate amateur photographer
- Loves animals of all types, but is particularly crazy about elephants and birds.
- Three favorite things in Tanzania include the furry little pompoms on a giraffe’s horns… the way the pattern on a zebra’s tail makes it look braided… and she is just simply obsessed with the paws of the big cats in this country.
- Loves all things Shaggy (the reggae dude…not the guy from Scooby Doo, or super hairy guys in general)
- Takes particular delight each time a guest experiences a “TIA Moment” – (TIA stands for “This Is Africa”… which are sometimes the only words one can find to describe what they’ve just seen, heard, experienced, or felt while on safari.)
- Has been accused of needing to find a shell to come out of… AND has been kicked out a bar on a cruise ship (not her proudest moment, but an absolutely hysterical story)
- Works hard to travel with purpose at all times… striving to give back more than she takes from the places she visits. The amazing bond she has developed with so many of the people of Tanzania will hopefully give you a glimpse of why she is so passionate about bringing others on safari to experience this amazing country first hand. It is spiritual for her… it’s her happy place!