Safari WITH Susie
GRAB YOUR CAMERA, PASSPORT, AND SENSE OF ADVENTURE FOR 13 GLORIOUS DAYS IN ONE OF THE WILDEST PLACES ON EARTH!
Hopefully you’ve taken a look at the background information I’ve provided about myself (Susie) and the partnership between Periquito Adventures and Wanderful Tanzania… and I hope you are ready to join in on this amazing journey.
Simply put, Tanzania is unlike any other place on Earth! And, since you’re traveling half way around the world for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, we’ll do our best to make sure you see as much of it as possible on your safari.
The very robust itinerary that Wanderful Tanzania has designed for this safari will let you thoroughly explore the best of the best that Tanzania has to offer… including the world-famous Serengeti National Park, the incredible Ngorongoro Crater ( a Unesco World Heritage site), the Olduvai Gorge (aka, “Cradle of Mankind”), and even the impressive Great Rift Valley (visible from space), where you’ll have the opportunity to interact with the wonderful Datoga tribe.
All of this and so much more is lined up and just waiting for your arrival! As I’m sure you can see, you would be hard pressed to find another region in the world that can deliver all of this during a single safari!
By joining this safari you’ll have chosen the best safari company in the best safari country… and that’s a win/win in my book!
Let’s do this!
This is a quick outline of our itinerary.
- DAY 1 – Arrival / overnight in arusha
- DAY 2 – Bush flight to Serengeti / game drive / tented camp
- DAY 3 – Game drive – Central Serengeti / tented camp
- DAY 4 – Game drive – Central Serengeti / tented camp
- DAY 5 – Transition to Southern Serengeti (Ndutu) / tented camp
- DAY 6 – Game drive – Ndutu region – (optional balloon experience) / tented camp
- DAY 7 – Game drive – Ndutu region / tented camp
- DAY 8 – Transition to ’Ngoro highlands / lunch at Olduvai gorge / ‘Ngoro farm house
- DAY 9 – Full day game drive in crater / ‘Ngoro farmhouse
- DAY 10 – Transition to Eyasi / Datoga tribe visits / Eyasi safari lodge
- DAY 11 – Visit w Hadza / lunch & shopping / enter Tarangire / game drive to safari lodge
- DAY 12 – Game drive – Tarangire / safari lodge
- DAY 13 – Leave Tarangire / our last lunch & shop / Dayuse room by Jro / departures