12-Day Big Five Adventure Safaris
Select Your Season:
If you’re a wildlife enthusiast and looking for a unique safari experience, then the “Green” season is the time for you to visit Tanzania. From December to March, the 12-day Big Five & Great Migration Babies Safari offers a rare opportunity to witness the Great Migration back to their calving grounds on the southern plains of the Serengeti. With lush greenery all around, this season provides excellent photo opportunities. Moreover, the abundance of baby animals will undoubtedly warm your heart, and the predators lurking around will make for an exciting adventure. The itinerary for this safari includes Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Tribal Visits, Southern Serengeti (Ndutu), and Central Serengeti National Park.
This is a quick outline of our itinerary.
- Day 1 – Arrivals
- Day 2 – Lake Manyara National Park
- Day 3 – Ngorongoro Highlands & Crater Day
- Days 4-5 – Tribal Interactions – Great Rift Valley
- Days 6-8 — Southern Serengeti (Ndutu)
- Days 9-11 – Olduvai Gorge & Central Serengeti National Park
- Day 12 – Bush Flight to Arusha / Lunch / Day Use / Departures