12-Day Big Five Adventure Safaris
Select Your Season:
During July through September, Tanzania experiences its PEAK season, and it’s an ideal time to witness one of the most extraordinary natural phenomena on the planet: the Great Migration crossing of the Mara River. This is when the largest migration of mammals in the world is busy crossing the river to reach greener pastures in Kenya. The spectacle of thousands of animals crossing the treacherous river is truly breathtaking, and something that not many people get to witness. The grasses are low and dry, and the weather is perfect for a safari adventure. Join our 12-day Big Five & Great Migration Crossing Safari during this time and experience the wonder of this annual event.
This is a quick outline of our itinerary.
- Day 1 – Arrivals
- Days 2 & 3 – Tarangire National Park
- Days 4-5 – Tribal Interactions – Great Rift Valley
- Day 6 – Ngorongoro Highlands & Crater Day
- Days 7-8 – Central Serengeti National Park
- Days 9-11 – Northern Serengeti – Crossing Opportunities
- Day 12 – Bush Flight to Arusha / Lunch / Day Use / Departures