12-Day Big Five Adventure Safaris
Select Your Season:
Embark on a thrilling adventure through Tanzania’s wilderness during the Low Season with our 12-day Big Five, Orphanage & Tribes Safari from October to November. Despite the approaching short rainy season, don’t be deterred as the rains can enhance your experience by providing magnificent drama and texture to the safari. Plus, with the vast areas visited during our safaris, it’s unlikely to rain everywhere. Witness the mesmerizing sight of the rains moving across incredible landscapes and lightning displays in the distance while sitting around the evening campfire. During this low season, our itinerary includes a tour of Arusha town, a visit to The Small Things Orphanage in Usa River, exploration of Tarangire National Park, visits to tribes, Ngorongoro Crater, Olduvai Gorge, and Serengeti National Park.
This is a quick outline of our itinerary.
- Day 1 – Arrivals
- Day 2 – Arusha Town & The Small Things Orphanage Visit
- Days 3-4 – Tarangire National Park
- Day 5 – Tarangire to Ngorongoro Highlands Transition
- Day 6 – Crater Day
- Day 7 – Tribal Interactions – Great Rift Valley
- Days 8-11 – Olduvai Gorge & Central Serengeti National Park
- Day 12 – Bush Flight to Arusha / Lunch / Day Use / Departures